Is Sue wearing a blue dress?
Choose the correct words.
Match the questions with the answers.
1. Is this Sue’s scarf? _______
2. Whose boots are these? _______
3. Are these Lisa’s gloves? _______
4. Whose hat is this? _______
5. Are these Peter’s and Kathy’s coats? _______
Complete the conversations. Use the correct present continuous form of the verbs in parentheses.
A: Are you wearing high heels?
B: No, I %BLANK% (wear) sneakers.
A: Is Mr. Martinez wearing a cap?
B: No, he %BLANK% (not wear) a cap.
A: Are Carl and Tonya wearing coats?
B: No, they’re not. It’s very hot. They %BLANK% (wear) shorts and T-shirts.
A: It %BLANK% (not rain).
B: You’re right. It %BLANK% (snow).
Read the answers. Then write the questions. (6 POINTS)
A: Are they in Peru?
B: No, they’re not in Peru. They’re in Argentina.
A: What's your name?
B: My name is Tim.